skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Loose Tooth
Jeremy has his first loose tooth! I was sitting here at the computer and he came in and said, "Mama, my tooth is broke!" It was so wiggly already. I can't believe he's losing one this young, but he is getting his 6 year molars and it said on the internet they start losing the baby teeth between 5-6 years old, so I guess he's just getting a jump on things. He's never paid attention to anyone losing their teeth, so he was a little freaked out. We'll have to show him some kids missing teeth at church tomorrow.
3 comments:
I loved when my teeth were loose. i used to pull on them until they fell out just so i could get the money from the tooth fairy!!
I wonder how much the tooth fairy pays these days? I think the first tooth gets more $$ than the others. Maybe you can find him a book on losing teeth that offers closure as an underlying plot. ;)
Well, at the high end, I know a kid at school who gets ten bucks for a tooth-outrageous if you ask me! Whereas the tooth fairy only visited ME once, and left a dime. (Boo hoo.)
Post a Comment