6/7/08

Primary Park Activity

Today we all went to the Primary activity in the park. I really wanted to take Jeremy because I haven't taken him to our mom's play group at Atlantis Park in a few weeks. That park is just too big for my sick belly to wander around keeping track of Jeremy. He just wanted to play on the playground, but I told him he needed to participate in the activity, and he did and had fun. They did water balloon toss and baseball and some other things. Daddy and Chris Hicks had fun tossing the water balloons too and then they played baseball with the kids. I felt bad, but I finally told Daddy we needed to go because I was so sick. But I'm glad we got to go. Charles, Jeremy, Jack & Bryce doing the water balloon relay race.Daddy playing pitcher while the kids took turns with batting practice. "Jeremy! The base is over there! Hurry, here comes Bryce!"

3 comments:

Cherish said...

What a fun activity!

The Greathouse Family said...

Cute pictures! (Thanks for not posting any with me in it!!Seriously, thanks!)

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Sorry your tummy wasn't more into it.