6/23/08

Yard Work

On Saturday David went for a bike ride with his dad early to beat the heat. When he got home I jumped on the chance to have him do some yard work while he was already outside and sweaty. Jeremy wanted to help and so I found him some little gardening gloves someone had handed down to him. He was so happy and proud to be helping Daddy, and Daddy was so patient with his efforts. They're so cute to watch together.

1 comment:

Cherish said...

Oh my goodness who is this grown-up boy? Did you ever picture yourself as a mommy to such a big boy? When I picture myself as a mom I always just have a baby or a toddler. :P

BTW, I'm sure David was sooooo thrilled to work in the yard after his legs were aching and he was already hot and sweaty.