Okay, so awhile back they came out with the commercial for medication for Restless Legs Syndrome, (RLS). I thought oh my gosh I can't believe it! They really have a medication for everything. I thought, what is this, this can't be real. This can't be something that actually needs a medication. Oh, I was so wrong. So I have totally got it now in the last couple of weeks, and it really prevents me from going to sleep. Then tonight, not only did I have the RLS, but my left arm was having the same sensations. I can't explain it, but I have to move it all the time, so I can't sleep at all tonight between my arm and my leg. AAAAAAAAAAAH! Help me, I just want to sleep!
6 years ago
2 comments:
I'm sorry, that has got to be maddening!
P.S. On the eggs, my favorite is the way you make them! My second favorite is an omelette.
that's totally weird. my left arm does the same exact thing. i hope it goes away after the baby is born. it's like it twitches or jerks from the shoulder down and i can't control it. it's so weird. i've never had that happen before but it's been going on for about two months now. so weird.
Post a Comment